Server, Storage & Network Management
The enterprise IT infrastructure is growing across all levels, and increasingly becoming more complex to manage. Large enterprises are setting
up centralized data centers, supported by global network topologies and distributed storage management strategies. Managing this fast evolving set-up demands evolutionary process frameworks, cross-technology expertise and experience, and above all, focus.
Sycamore offers infrastructure management services for geographically distributed network resources. Our monitoring and management programs ensure improved service levels, better response-times, minimized downtime and proactive support. We provide comprehensive and flexible solutions addressing all significant layers of technology are provided that includes
Server Management & Monitoring :
Sycamore specialists work from multiple offshore and near shore NOCs to offer you full life-cycle support for your IT infrastructure. Our team will
monitor key components and the utilization of system resources, including server availability, utilization rate, performance and configuration. Our specialist administrators also work in real time to ensure effective functioning of your servers and to prevent any problems from occurring, which could interrupt server operations. Server management services include
- 24/7 administration of the server, data center using a slew of automated tools
- Remote problem & incident management
- Operating System upgrade & version control
- Ensuring data consistency across master server, cluster and slaves
- Optimize disk usage, processor usage & load balancing
- Security and bug patch notification for the operating system
- Performance monitoring of Internet-based infrastructure including hardware, software, OS, bandwidth & websites (collocation, automatic traffic redirection, storage replication & mirroring)
- Alert & problem escalation to appropriate party based on agreed upon processes
Network Management & Monitoring :
Sycamore helps you create a robust, scalable and high performance enterprise network by designing your data networking infrastructure,managing
performance and capacity for applications and by troubleshooting the most complex networking challenges. Sycamore network administrators will monitor your network infrastructure 24x7, ensure that your network functions at its optimum level and that effective performance & capacity planning practices are in place. This involves:
- Managing Network Devices - Configuration and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Managing Network Performance - Monitor network thresholds, manage and administer network usage effectively. Detect network degradation before it becomes service affecting. Provide visibility of spare capacity and utilization trends
- Bandwidth Optimization - Sycamore employs best-of-breed caching, Quality of Service (QoS), compression and network monitoring/reporting technologies into a single solution that looks at bandwidth usage in its entirety and makes recommendations on how best to optimize it.
- Network Fault Management - Optimizing the detection, performing root cause analysis, isolation and streamlining of alarms coupled to the problem resolution process. Accurate determination of fault and its location, results in improved meantime to repair at reduced cost.
- Network Safety - Ensure network safety & isolate programs that are slowing the system. Free bandwidth for key applications. Understand and trace virus traffic. Engage in security & bug patch notification. Administer firewall up-to-dates.
- Technical and Management Reporting - Event analysis, watch lists, recommendations and more.
- Enterprise Voice Networking services to deliver total telephony solutions - be it Fixed, Mobile, Private or VoIP communication. We ensure you get the dependability, robustness and cost efficiency of your telecom network