Network Infrastructure Security and VAPT (Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing)
Sycamore Cyber provides a set of pre-emptive Compliances, assurances and security audit services that help assess the security of the IT infrastructure, technology & processes of an organization, an expedient, comprehensive, and cost-effective means of assessing your overall security posture in order to identify vulnerabilities and make well-informed re mediation decisions to ensure that your defences are effective against the rising tide of cyber crime.
These include assessment of security structural design, governance & approach, policy & procedures and technical vulnerability status. The audit services are designed to provide valuable inputs to take your security posture to higher maturity.
- Vulnerabilities that may exist across the systems and applications can create an easy path for cyber attackers to gain access to and exploit your environment.
- The general objective of a Vulnerability Assessment is to scan, investigate, analyse and report on the level of risk associated with any security vulnerabilities discovered on the public, internet-facing, internal computer systems, networking devices and to provide organization with appropriate mitigation strategies to address those discovered vulnerabilities.
- The Vulnerability Assessment is assessment to identify gaps and vulnerabilities in network, helping to validate configuration and patch management, and identify steps that can be taken to improve information security.
- Our experts run a scan on the entire network using automated as well manually operated tools to determine the existing vulnerabilities.
- Penetration testing services help to test network security defences and meet compliance with government or industry regulations and best practices.
- A penetration test defines how well organization’s security policies protect assets by trying to gain access to network and information assets in the same way a hacker would.
- This test simulates a network-based attack to test network security defences, policies and practices, and provides the steps that can be taken to improve the security.
Web Application Security Testing
- The web application assessment methodology utilizes combination of automated and manual assessment processes aimed at finding security flaws in the application. Preliminary activities include identification of application layout and points of risks of relatively large magnitude. After this phase tests are initiated to discover vulnerabilities in the application, leveraging novel and latest vulnerability detection and penetration testing techniques. Findings are aggregated, compiled and a detailed report is created and delivered.
- Security vulnerabilities discovered during assessments are classified on the basis of the business impact they inflict on organization.
- Testing is carried out by application security experts in various application technologies and platforms. We Follows industry best practices and guidelines such as the open web application security project (OWASP), the Web Application Security Consortium (WASC) and open source security testing methodology manual (OSSTMM)
- Our Reporting describes the root cause of the flaw and suggest business/application specific remediation and supports organization in achieving target compliance requirements.